This icy/hot soothing blend may be used to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Reduce pain and spasms.
- Provide cooling warmth to enhance circulation.
- Enhance healing while encouraging a calm and soothing emotional state.
- Massage this blend in aloe vera onto lower back and legs as needed for sciatica.
- Use one ounce of sunflower oil and seven to ten drops of this blend and use as a rub to ease carpal tunnel.
- Rub (diluted in carrier oils recommended above) on tired muscles after overexertion.
Available on backorder
10ml organic therapeutic grade essential oil blend in a child resistant and tamper evident amber glass bottle.
Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary, Copaiba, Helichrysum, Peppermint
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, nervine, circulatory stimulant, anti-rheumatic.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, under a physician’s care, or taking any medication. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying. Wash hands before application; Wipe bottles with alcohol to remove oil residue.