Your NonToxic Home: Aromatherapy for Everyday Use
Saturday, September 19 at 10am
Have you looked at your household cleaning products lately? What about your personal care (face lotion, toothpaste, baby shampoo) favorites? Pure health starts with eliminating toxic ingredients from your home and habits. It’s surprisingly easy to get started and you will save a ton of money by avoiding conventional household products.
LEARNING HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH IS THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF SELF-CARE
- Each workshop will be an average of 70 minutes in length, recorded and available for both audio and video download. Reference slides included.
- Zoom link emailed to you the day of the workshop.
- Using Essential Oils Safely audio download included in each course. You’ll have a basic intro into aromatherapy including safe use practices, how to find high quality oils, how they are produced, and the environmental impact of production. I know… this one sounds really blah, but it’s actually the most important of all. Technically this should be required for use. There is so much misinformation out there about using the oils. One scroll through Pinterest might make you feel like an expert, but it’s important to practice safety even with natural medicine.
- Q&A: Option to submit questions 24 hours before the workshop.
- Access to our Holistic Momma Facebook group, a place to ask questions and keep learning about natural healing.
- “Pass it On” worksheet to complete during the lesson and then share with friends.
- Additional holistic health tips that fit nicely with aromatherapy.
$15 per class. Or buy three, get one FREE. When you sign up for all four classes by August 25th. That means you attend all four workshops for only $45!
Coming 2021: Dates and Details TBA
Usually these would be in person and you would have the opportunity to smell the aromas during the class but due to COVID we plan to keep our safe distance. We will be together again one day soon!